My Organics - Review


My Organics is a company which has been around since 1972, however I only recently discovered the brand after I was graciously sent a PR gift from Chemist Warehouse.

The brand was started in a family owned salon in Venice, Italy and they began the company after losing their father to Leukemia. They began researching the products they were using and found that contained petrochemical ingredients and that is when they began developing organic products.

Whilst they started with professional salon products they now have at home lines everyone can use.

Angel Potion Hair Mask 100ml - RRP $14.99

Angel Potion hair mask has truly become my fave leave in treatment.
What I love the most other than the amazing smell, is that it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it feel stiff and crunchy like other hair masks. My hair absorbed this product up immediately and I noticed a difference from the first time I tried it. My dry and damaged ends felt so much softer and looked a lot better.

This cream will also help protect against heat damage from straighteners and blow dries.

I have been applying it after every hair wash and I find my hair feels so much healthier. I cannot find enough goods things to say about the Angel Potion Hair Mask. This has made a true difference to the condition of my dry and damaged ends.

Goji Miracle Mask 500ml - RRP $16.99

I have used this Goji Mircle Mask for a month now and just like the Angel Potion mask, I cannot rave about this enough.

Before I hop in the shower, I apply this mask to my hair from half way down to my ends and then I comb it through and leave it wrapped in a shower cap for 15-30mins depending how much time I have.

The directions say to heat treat for best results but I simply leave it wrapped and don't apply any heat. This mask washes out easily and after I dry my hair off and style it, My hair feels so soft.

The first time I used it I already noticed and felt a huge difference, I even made my friends and family feel my silky smooth hair. I  use this with the Angel potion and it it truly like a miracle.

The Organic Restructuring Fluid Potion 30ml - RRP $5.99

This is the third product I use after every wash and my hair absolutely loves it. This potion is applied  to my ends after I've applied the Angel Mask and my hair literally eats it up.

This serum helps keep my hair from getting tangled and makes combing it a breeze. Containing Avocado and Argan oil, the aim of this serum is to help avoid split ends from occurring while leaving your hair looking shiny and healthy.

I only use two small drops and it's enough to go through my hair and leaves it looking and feeling so amazing.

I was also sent the shampoo however I am yet to try it out therefore other than telling you how amazing it smells, I can't review for you just yet.


My Mama always says all good things come from Italy and with this My Organics range I totally agree with her. I absolutely love all these products and use them after every hair wash. My Capelli is living La Bella Vita.

This wonderful range is available from chemistwarehouse.com.au and you can find more info on their website myorganics.com

While these products were very graciously gifted to me by Chemist Warehouse, this is not a paid or sponsored review and all thoughts are my own.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa xx

Comments

  1. Love these products too, and yes your mother was right, anything that has been made in Italy must be good 👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment