The Quick Flick : Review




I have recently purchased the Quick Flick and my winged liner game has changed!

I love the winged liner look however for me to free hand,  I would have to tape the sides and use it as a stencil to then produce a still questionable look.


I have used other stamps to achieve the look and while it did help, I found it never came out dark enough and if I put too much liner on the stamp the wing would be wonky.

I initially saw the Quick Flick on the TV show Shark Tank and when I saw it I thought what an awesome idea then a few weeks ago I saw it in store at Priceline and finally purchased it.


The packaging is a cute pink box and inside you receive two wands, one for the Right eye and one for the Left eye which is on the wand so you know which is which. The Quick Flick I purchased was in the size Modest which is 10mm but it is also available in Petite which is 8mm and Grand which is 12mm.

The colour is intense Black and is so dark that it creates the perfect look. The formula dries really quickly so you don't need to worry about it smudging and it has an intense pigment so it won't fade through the day either. 

The two wands are dual sided, meaning one end has the winged tip stamp and the other end is a liquid liner tip so you can join up the wing to the rest of the liner.

This is seriously so easy to use, the hardest thing I find is connecting the tip and liner onto my eye but the more I've used it the easier and better I am getting at it. 


I recommend this product for any novice or beauty lover who can't quite get the perfect wing as it will  save you time but you won't have to worry about ruining your eye look by stuffing up your liner.

I purchased my Quick Flick from priceline.com.au but you can also purchase from thequickflick.com.au which RRP $34.99

Hope you enjoyed my review and let me know in the comments if you try it out and if you love it too.

Melissa xxx




Comments

Post a Comment