Batiste Dry Shampoo: Review

I'm sure every girl on the planet struggles with the same question when they have somewhere to go and have to make a decision weather or not they should or shouldn't wash their hair.


My hair is so frizzy, thick and curly so straightening can take me anywhere from 20-60 minutes depending how wet my hair is, so when I finally do get it straightened I like to leave it a few days before having to rewash and go through the whole time consuming procedure again.


I remember when a friend told me about dry shampoo, I thought she was joking! How could they have made such a product? The first dry shampoo I purchased was Batiste and although I've used other brands I still prefer Batiste and use it regularly.

Sometimes last minute plans come up and when my hair isn't dirty or newly washed, I use the dry shampoo to freshen it up and combat some of the oiliness on the roots. I spray and shake and I'm ready to roll in about 5 minutes flat.

It's so simple to use. First of all give the can a good shake, then spray the dry shampoo onto your roots from about 30cm away.  Leave for a few seconds then massage into your scalp. Finally, brush through any excess product and your done. When I use this dry shampoo, my hair always looks fresher and I feel good about leaving the house without a greasy mop of hair.

Batiste Dry shampoo come in lots of great scents like Tropical, Cherry, Pink Pineapple and my fave Eden which smells like Sugar Melon, Green Ivy and Rose which smells amazing not to mention the cute prints on the cans.




What I really love about this range of dry shampoo is that not only does it save me time but it actually leaves my hair feeling really soft and combats the oiliness on my roots. Keep in mind that this only works if my hair is slightly dirty and it not as effective if my hair is slicked to my scalp with oil, and if that is the case then I gotta bite the bullet and (oh the horror) actually wash my hair properly.

This range of Dry Shampoo by Batiste leaves my hair feeling soft and I just really love it.

Dry shampoo literally saves me time and is one staple in my hair care repertoire that I can't live without.

Batiste is available from Priceline, Chemist Warehouse and selected supermarkets.


Hope you enjoyed my little review and please leave me a comment and let me know if you use Dry Shampoo too.

Big thanks to Batiste and Neon Black for the images used.

Melissa x


Comments

Post a Comment