Bobbi Brown 2019 Holiday Collection


This time of year makes me so happy because not only am I almost on Summer Holidays from Work, but Xmas is almost here and also, Bobbi Brown has released their 2019 Holiday Collection and once again it is absolutely stunning.

This year Bobbi Brown has teamed up with Edie Parker to release an amazing festive range with plenty of Glitter, Sparkle and beautiful shades to suit everyone's taste. 

Edie Parker, a well know NYC-Based Accessories brand and their founder Brett Heyman collaborated with Bobbi Brown  and came up with this very special release. From the gorgeous packaging and bright and glittery shades to the perfect Lipstick colours, this range really does have something for any Bobbi Brown or Beauty fan.

I am lucky to have been sent some samples from the 2019 Holiday Collection, and I am legit in love with the shades and colors in the range.

I also need to talk about the gorgeous packaging. Holographic palettes and Glitter lipsticks and everything in between, this is by far my fave packaging. The iconic Bobbi Brown "B" appears on the Gemstone eyeshadows and all in Gold hardcases, everything looks fabulous.


The 2019 Holiday collection has six eye shadow palettes, three Luxe Jewel Lipsticks, three Luxe  Lip Rich Lustre Liquid lipsticks, Luxe Liquid Eye Liner, three Luxe Rich Gemstone Eye Shadows, Keep Glowing Lip Soft Smolder Long wear Eye Kit, Major Crush Liquid Lip set, Essentials Travel Brush Set, two Smokey Eye Duo, & Luxe Illuminating Powder and don't forget one of my ultimate must have items, the Vitamin Enriched Face Base.

I have tried the below items, and can I say, I love them & can't wait to use them for all the Holiday parties coming up!

Luxe Jewel Lipstick - RRP $56.00

These lipsticks have a pearl-infused formula and therefore feels so silky and so hydrating. I received the shade Tahitian Pearl and while the actual lipstick colour looks very dark and extremely glittery, it applies much more subtle and only slight shimmer, The formula at first applies rough, like a lip exfoliator, and you can feel the glitter but after a few minutes it smoothes out and really does feel smooth and hydrating while looks so festive.


Luxe Lip Rich Lustre - RRP $56.00

I used to love my liquid lipsticks but always had a problem with them drying out my lips. I've tried this Luxe Lipstick and it's so different from all the others I used. It does not feel dry and doesn't give me chapped lips but feels nice and the colour is such a gorgeous golden glittery shade. This is a long wear formula and had such a cute sparkle to it.


Luxe Illuminating Powder - RRP $80.00

My fave beauty product has to be highlighter and this illuminating powder is becoming my go-to.
This is a baked formula and only comes in the shade called Golden Hour which gives me a perfect natural-looking glow. this silky powder blends seamlessly on my skin and is very similar formula to the famous Bobbi Brown Shimmer bricks.


Luxe Rich Gemstone Eye Shadow - RRP $57.00


I love these intense shadows and they are so easy to layer and use for really dramatic eye look.
I received two shadows, Citrine & Royal Sapphire. the Citrine shade is very Gold and I just love it, it's getting a thorough work out at the moment as i love it so much.



The Royal Sapphire shade is deep dark Blue but I haven't tried this shade as yet as it is a little too intense and i would need to do a more vivid look than i normally go for. I will try it soon and keep you posted on my story.

Love In The Afternoon Eye Shadow Palette - RRP $85.00


while the holiday collection had a total of six new palette, i received the Love in the Afternoon and it is a rosey-pink palette. this palette had eight shadows and are so pretty, i am really lovingpink-red hues for eye looks at the moment so this is perfection for me, there is a nice mix of matte, chrome metals and glitz in this palette and my fave shades are Last Dance.




The Holiday collection has so many other products and wish I could review them all but you can see more on the official Bobbi Brown Australia website https://www.bobbibrown.com.au/ and their socials Instagram.com/bobbibrownaustralia #BobbiBrownAu

Bobbi Brown is a brand I truly love and every year I look forward to seeing their holiday releases, I love the shade they chose to use this year and can't wait to create looks of festive holiday looks.

Thank you to Bobbi Brown Australia for these gorgeous gifts #BobbiGratis



Happy Holidays to you all.

Melissa x

Comments

Post a Comment